RYAN BAILEY IS A TRUSTED LEADERSHIP COACH who acts as a catalyst for the transformation of leaders’ lives. In doing so, he equips business leaders to build flourishing teams within their organization through a combination of individual and team assessments, leadership workshops, and one-on-one leadership coaching. With an extensive background in business and psychology, Ryan’s authenticity and understanding inform his leadership style as he collaborates with business leaders and their companies.
Working with business leaders in companies between $15mm-$85b over the past decade, Ryan has learned that both leadership and team development are critical in the overall flourishing of the company. While a leaders’ personal development inevitably affects the team, each person plays an invaluable role in ultimate growth. There is no such thing as a one-man show in a professional organization.
This need for high performing leadership and team building brought Ryan to focus on a unique combination of services:
- Leadership Development
- Developing High Performing Teams
- Emotional Intelligence
- Interpersonal Dynamics
- Discovering Stakeholders’ Hidden Core Drivers
- Positioning Messages and Presentations Around Core Drivers
Recent wins Ryan’s clients have experienced include:
- Doubling the revenues of a division from $150mm-$300 in just under three years.
- Increasing a team’s engagement score from 35% to 88% in two years.
- Selling a company for 10% more than anticipated, via moving the management team out of crisis mode through conflict resolution and team unity development.
Education and Work Experience
Ryan graduated from NYU Stern School of Business with a degree in Economics, with an emphasis on leadership development, entrepreneurial management, and international business.
Launching his career in strategic planning, Ryan worked for eight years developing strategic plans for both international and domestic business ventures, including services, manufacturing, professional services, and non-profit organizations. During this formative time in his career, Ryan was able to gain the critical knowledge necessary to help company leaders successfully launch, develop, and manage their organizations.
Companies that have worked with Ryan have experienced exponential revenue increases, security, and steady growth. Relationships with business leaders of all types have helped solidify Ryan’s passion for advancing leadership and excellence.
Leadership is about people. To augment his skills, Ryan earned a Masters in Counseling degree from Gordon-Conwell, and completed the Advanced Corporate Coaching Program of Coachinc.com, the oldest coach-training program in the world.
Ryan performs assessments including:
- MBTI (Myers-Briggs). Certified from www.capt.org. In case you are wondering, Ryan’s Myers-Briggs type is ENFJ
- EQ-i 2.0 & EQ-i 360. Certified from www.hpsys.com.
- Interview style 360-degree reviews
- and more…
He also uses StrengthFinders. His top five strengths are:
Ryan maintains membership in the:
- International Coaching Federation
- Georgia Coaching Association
Raised in a bilingual home, Ryan is fluent in Spanish and English.
He lives in the Atlanta Metro Region with his wife, Grace, and their three adopted children.
For additional information contact us.