RYAN BAILEY IS A TRUSTED EXECUTIVE COACH helping executives build high-performing teams within their organization through a combination of individual and team assessments, leadership workshops, and one-on-one executive coaching. Ryan’s extensive background in business and psychology have been integrated to create a unique service to executives of large organizations and corporations.
Working with Fortune 1000 executives over the past decade, Ryan has learned that each executive position requires building incredible teams in order to achieve company objectives. There is no such thing as a one-man show in large professional organizations.
This need for high performing leadership and team building brought Ryan to focus on a unique combination of services:
- Leadership Development
- Developing High Performing Teams
- Emotional Intelligence
- Interpersonal Dynamics
- Discovering Stakeholders’ Core Drivers
- Positioning Messages and Presentations Around Core Drivers
Recent wins Ryan’s clients have experienced include:
- Growing a Fortune 1000-division value from $125 million to $175 million in one year.
- Increasing a team’s engagement score from 35% to 88% in two years.
- Selling a company for 10% more than anticipated, via moving the management team out of crisis mode through conflict resolution and team unity development.
Education and Work Experience
Ryan graduated from NYU Stern School of Business with a degree in Economics, with an emphasis on leadership development, entrepreneurial management, and international business.
Launching his career in strategic planning, Ryan worked for eight years developing strategic plans for both international and domestic business ventures, including services, manufacturing, professional services, and non-profit organizations. During this formative time in his career, Ryan was able to gain the critical knowledge necessary to help company leaders successfully launch, develop, and manage their organizations.
Companies that have worked with Ryan have experienced exponential revenue increases, security, and steady growth. Relationships with business leaders of all types have helped solidify Ryan’s passion for advancing executive leadership and excellence.
Leadership is about people. To augment his skills, Ryan earned a Masters in Counseling degree from Gordon-Conwell, and completed the Advanced Corporate Coaching Program of Coachinc.com, the oldest coach-training program in the world.
Ryan performs assessments including:
- MBTI (Myers-Briggs). Certified from www.capt.org.
- EQ-i 2.0 & EQ-i 360. Certified from www.hpsys.com.
- Interview style 360 degree reviews
- and more…
Ryan maintains membership in the:
- International Coaching Federation
- Georgia Coaching Association
Raised in a bilingual home, Ryan is fluent in Spanish and English. He lives in the Atlanta Metro Region with his wife, Grace, and their three adopted children.
For additional information contact us.