ROUNDTABLES are designed to provide business leaders with a group approach to leadership development. These groups are highly tailored to the leaders who join, typically involving a group of peers who are not in direct competition with each other. Roundtables meet monthly for a consecutive 12-month period. Through joining a roundtable group, leaders gain access to:
- Meaningful relationships with a small (5-13), tailored group of peers.
- A sense of trust and confidentiality within the group while facing similar challenges.
- Discussion of current challenges and areas of growth within a specific role.
- Collaboration in sharing knowledge and experience while moving towards solutions.
- Access to various online resources.
- 12 one-on-one coaching sessions that must be used during the 12-month period that the roundtable runs.
To join, leaders pay an annual fee and commit to a year of involvement. For more information on joining a roundtable, email Ryan directly at email@example.com